San Diego, CA
October 27, 2020
October 27, 2020
Time: 11:00 – 11:15 AM
- Platform Presentation by Ben Kerman, MD, MS: A clinical genetics e-consultation service managed by a primary care physician: Impact, outcomes and provider satisfaction.
October 30, 2020
Time: 6:45 – 7:00 PM
- Platform Presentation by Bethany Zettler, MS, CGC: The Impact of Genomic Data on Active-Duty Airmen in the Military.
October 27-31, 2020
Time: On Demand*
- Poster by Melissa Uveges, PhD, MAR, RN: Sharing of Infants’ Heritable Genetic Risk Information with At-Risk Family Members in the BabySeq Project
- Poster by Tala Berro, MS, CGC: Comparing Perceived Utility and Outcomes after Disclosure of Actionable Genomic Results in Elective Sequencing vs Biobank Return of Results
- Poster by Eric Guardino, MD: Validation of Computable Disease Definitions as Exclusion Criteria for a Pragmatic Trial of Polygenic Risk Scores
- Poster by Limin Hao, PhD: Clinical Validation and Implementation of a Polygenic Risk Score Assay for Risk Prediction of Six Diseases
- Poster by Charlie Brunette, PhD: Preemptive SLCO1B1 Genotyping for Statin Myopathy Risk: A Cost-Consequence Evaluation of the Integrating Pharmacogenetics in Clinical Care (I- PICC) Study
- Poster by Lorena Lazo de la Vega, PhD: Establishing a Framework for Automated Generation of a Medical Exome Gene List for Diagnostics and Screening Applications
- Poster by Allison Hutchinson, MS, CGC and Lauren Galbraith: Empowering General Practice Providers for Genomic Medicine at a Major U.S. Health System
*This is an On-Demand Poster session. Each Poster is available 24 hours a day.
As of October 23, you must be registered for the ASHG 2020 Virtual Meeting to build an itinerary in the Online Program Planner and access Virtual Meeting content. You can continue to browse the Online Program Planner as a non-registrant.